- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. By giving you this policy we explain how we maintain and treat your personal information.
What information do we collect about you?
- We’re collecting or we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
a. device and browser information including IP address, cookie string data, operating system and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android ID, ID Token Google;
b. information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including metadata associated with the communication);
any other personal information that you decided to send to us.
- By sending the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Why do we need your Personal information?
- We may use your contact information to advertise our service to you on third-party websites such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. We may also contact you directly to follow up on the service and user experience we provide. We use your information collected from the website to personalize your repeat visits to our website.
- By providing your personal data you agree to the sharing of your data with third parties (partners and sponsors) so that they may contact you. If XSolve is ever sold to another company your contact information will be passed on to this new party.
- We may also use your personal information to:
personalise our website for you;
keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- We may also use your personal information to:
a. personalise our website for you;
b. keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
Data sharing and disclosing personal information
- We may disclose information about you:
a. With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations (e.g., for example, website and data hosting, fraud prevention, viewability reporting, data hygiene, marketing, and email delivery), as well as billing, collections, tech, customer and operational support;
b. With our subsidiaries and related companies: But they will only process your data for the purposes already explained in this Privacy Notice. Our subsidiaries and related companies are: XSolve Sp. z o.o., registration number 0000308949, Solution Expert Sp. z o.o. registration number 0000618844;
c. In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of XSolve or any other third party;
d. To comply with legal process: To satisfy in good faith any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request, such as to respond to a subpoena (whether civil or criminal) or similar process;
e. To Investigate Wrongdoing and Protect Ourselves or Third Parties: To enforce our Terms of Service or other policies or investigate any potential violation of those Terms and policies, any potential violation of the law, or to protect ourselves, our customers, or any third party from any potential harm (whether tangible or intangible);
f. In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale (including during due diligence in preparation for the sale);
g. with any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We also share hashed email addresses (or other pseudonymous identifiers associated with those hashes), technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
How long will we store your data?
- If XSolve provides any paid for services to you, we are required under Polish tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 5 years after which time it will be destroyed. The information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- We will not, without your consent including section IV point 1 supply your personal information to any third party.
What are your rights?
- You have the:
a. the right to access;
b. the right to rectification;
c. the right to erasure;
d. the right to restrict processing;
e. the right to object to processing;
f. the right to data portability;
g. the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
h. the right to withdraw consent.
- If you would like to use one of the rights from the point, please email or write to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Królowej Bony 13, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland with the request of using particular right.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the GIODO Data Protection https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Cookies, HotJar and Mouseflow
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- We’re using also Mouseflow https://mouseflow.com/ and Hotjar https://www.hotjar.com/ to track your activity at our website (for example: which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, whether you downloaded).
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
How to contact us and our details
- This website is owned by XSolve Sp. z o. o
- We are registered in Poland in the register of entrepreneurs of the Regional Court in Gliwice Economic department X of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000308949, NIP: PL6312563443, the REGON: 240931698, and our registered office is at Królowej Bony 13, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland.